“The leader is one who, out of the clutter, brings simplicity … out of discord, harmony … and out of difficulty, opportunity.”- Albert Einstein
Business Management is that branch of education that provides knowledge and training pertaining to planning, execution, supervision, and analysis of a business enterprise. In this field of education, one learns about the establishment of a company or an organization, and various functional levels such as production, financial, administrative, human resources, sales & marketing, and others.
One of the best countries to study Business Management in Germany. Germany is the land of innovators and inventors. Their approach to work is structured, analytical, and concise. With their analytical take on everything they do, German industries have taken over the global market. With their irrefutable value of quality education and their culture-influenced industriousness, it makes Germany a sought-after country for pursuing any course.
There are many great reasons for studying in Germany. Excellent universities offer a wide range of courses, many taught in English. Germany has both public and private institutions. There are also business schools catering to only Business students. The cost of living in Germany is affordable and students are allowed to work part-time which helps with managing their cost of living.
Some of the most popular universities offering a UG and a PG degree in Business Management are
- International University of Applied Sciences, Bad Honnef: This university offers both UG and PG courses in Digital Business Management with affordable tuition fees
- Arden Study Centre, Berlin: This university offers a CMI- accredited BA(Hons) degree in Business that will provide you with a range of skills and core knowledge needed to succeed in today’s ever-changing business world.
- Kingston Business School, Hamburg: This university offers a postgraduate degree that develops the fundamentals of business strategy through developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment.
- EU Business School, Munich: This university offers a BA (Hons) in Business (Management) that is designed to provide a strong grounding in fundamental business concepts, ideas, practices, and methodologies.
- Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, Cologne: The English-taught Master’s program International Business Management builds on the economic knowledge and management skills obtained during your Bachelor studies and develops these further with a specific focus on international business.
There are various other universities apart from these that offer top-class Business Management courses at affordable prices like
- Jacobs University
- SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences
- FOM University of Applied Sciences
- Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation
- GISMA University of Applied Sciences
Job opportunities after studying Business Management:
|Job Roles||Companies||Average Salary (Euro)|
|Key Customer manager||Merck||95-98,000|
|Human Resource manager||Volkswagen||110-115,000|
|Human Resource Executive||Mercedes||85-88,000|
Top-rated educational institutions, English-medium instruction, facilities to carry out ground-breaking courses are just some of the most convincing reasons to pursue Business Management in Germany. However, if you are an international student, you need an overseas educational consultant to help you out. Career2Life, with a team of knowledgeable and hardworking consultants, helps students to choose the right career path with detailed information about the courses. Fix up an appointment with one of the best studies abroad consultants to give wings to your career and fly high.