Higher studies often translates into higher expenses, higher academic pressure and higher headaches in terms of identifying the right courses at the University. If you are a student looking to build a fantastic career with a solid foundation of higher studies, you have arrived at the perfect place because all these problems can be taken care of in one sweep if you decide to study in Netherlands . A study in Netherlands for international students offers multiple benefits and it is no surprise that it is recommended by the top study abroad consultant s. Some of the key advantages of your study in the Netherlands include the following:
- The Netherlands is home to some of the top universities in the world, with a strong focus on research and innovation. This provides students with the opportunity to learn from leading experts in their fields and to gain valuable knowledge and skills.
- The Dutch education system is internationally oriented and highly regarded, with a strong emphasis on practical learning and real-world applications. This provides students with a well-rounded education that is focused on preparing them for successful careers.
- The Netherlands has a diverse and vibrant international community, with a rich cultural heritage and a strong tradition of tolerance and open-mindedness. This provides students with the opportunity to learn from people from different backgrounds and to experience a unique and dynamic cultural environment.
- The Netherlands has a strong economy and is a leading global hub for industries such as technology, engineering, and finance. This provides students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to build connections with potential employers.
- The cost of living and studying in the Netherlands is relatively affordable compared to many other European countries. The Dutch government also offers several scholarships to study in Netherlands to help international students cover the cost of tuition fees and living expenses.
The multiple scholarships to study in Netherlands for international students provide them with financial support to cover the cost of tuition fees and living expenses during their study in the Netherlands . The following are some of the most well-known scholarship programs.
- Holland Scholarships:
These scholarships to study in Netherlands are offered by the Dutch government to international students from outside the European Union (EU) who want to study at a Dutch university or university of applied sciences. The scholarship amounts to 5000 Euros. The program is intended to encourage talented and motivated students from around the world to study in the Netherlands and to contribute to the country’s international academic community. Holland Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, and students must meet certain eligibility criteria in order to apply.
- The Orange Knowledge Program (OKP):
This scholarship program also is offered by the Dutch government to support the internationalisation of higher education in developing countries. The program provides financial support to individuals and organisations from eligible countries who want to study or undergo training at a Dutch university or university of applied sciences. The OKP is intended to help individuals and organisations gain the knowledge and skills they need to contribute to the development of their home countries. The program is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic, the Dutch organisation for internationalisation in education.
- Nuffic Scholarships:
The Nuffic Scholarships program are offered by Nuffic, the Dutch organisation for internationalisation in education. The program provides scholarships for study in Netherlands to international students from developing countries who want to study at a Dutch university or university of applied sciences. They are awarded on the basis of academic merit, and students must meet certain eligibility criteria in order to apply. The programs aim to support the development of human capital in developing countries by providing financial support to talented and motivated students who want to study in the Netherlands. Nuffic Scholarships, funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic, cover the cost of tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of the study program.
Apart from these, there are other Netherlands scholarships for international students , including the Erasmus+ program, the Amsterdam Merit Scholarships and the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships. These Netherlands scholarships for international students have their unique criteria and requirements which the students need to fulfil to obtain. Most of these scholarships close in April-May and you should start preparing for them and applying as soon as possible.
While there are online search tools and institution websites providing these details, the easiest way to get all the details you need would be to contact the experts at Career2Life, study abroad consultants in Delhi.